We’re known for our innovative and creative projects and programs to help support Australia’s most vulnerable and needy people.
Here’s a snippet of ways we help others. We’ll be adding to this so please check back!
You can read more in our section on the difference we make – in the meantime, here’s a selection of some of the interesting things we are undertaking.
- We’re really excited about our new Pages with Purpose program – it’s part of our social enterprise.
- Grateful in April is our free global initiative to get people focused on feeling good about what they’ve already got in their lives.
- Our free Declutter for a Cause campaign on Facebook gave people tips to clear clutter, gain space and ideas for where to five goods to people who could really use them. You can check them out on our blog starting here.
- Single Volunteers brings like-minded singles together to meet while making a difference
- Gals Doin’ Good are networking events for women to make a difference while meeting new contacts.
- Christmas for a Cause helps us provide treats and dignity to people facing disadvantage during the festive season – often a time when it’s hard for people doing it tough to find things to smile about.
- The Bib Project – with a talented and dedicated bunch of volunteers, we’re making gorgeous bibs and burp cloths for babies in disadvantaged families.
- Makeovers – we’ve done some great makeovers at the premises of some of our fellow charities. We’ll be adding a section in our blog list to showcase a few soon.
- Kids Helping Kids – read about the amazing work some of our m.a.d. kid ambassadors are doing.