We’re seeking skills, goods and services to help us provide direct aid, grow our social enterprise, support our general running and for prizes for upcoming events. Check out our current list here – can you, or someone you know, help out?
Our biggest wish is for new premises!
Besides a new home, we’ve got a number of things on our wish list. Some are to help us provide direct aid to some of the people we help. Other items are to help us grow our social enterprise. There are things that can help us with our everyday running. We’re also looking for donations for prizes for upcoming events. And some of our wishes are for skills we’d love to attract.
m.a.d.woman foundation wish list
New premises! A year ago the m.a.d.woman foundation became ‘homeless’ after a sewerage pipe burst at our premises. We’re still on the hunt for a suitable replacement in a suburb near Melbourne’s CBD. If you can help, we’d love to hear from you!
Items for people we are helping
Until we have a new premises, we are unable to store items. However at our Christmas for a Cause event in Melbourne on November 26, we’d really like:
- New toiletries (including unused sample sizes from hotels)
- Brand new, unopened toys
- Brand new soft toys with their tags (for hygiene purposes)
- New gifts for people of any age
A new printer (inkjet or laser) and supply of ink or toner
Prize donations we’d love
- Major auction items for our upcoming Gala Event
- Silent auction prizes for our upcoming Gala Event
- Items for our show bags for our Gala Event
Skills we’d love to attract
- Graphic design
- Public Relations
- Volunteers to assist with event preparations and facilitation
- Sales expert/business development with experience of selling wholesale to retailers